Thursday 21 July 2016

OK so according to this website I have a shiny new blog that I will use to chronicle my trip this summer and fall to the West Coast of Canada and back.  I will be hunting and fishing my way out and back, and in lieu of personal e-mails will hope that folks who might be interested in my travels will find them out here.

I need to teach myself how to post pictures, and I suspect there is some way that folks reading the blog might find out that there is a new entry.  In both cases, I have no earthly idea.

Right now I will be leaving Kingston on Saturday 30 July and plan to be back here around the end of October.

So let's see if this works.

Doug

3 comments:

  1. Like your photo of the truck and rig but who's the old fart with the beard?... Will miss you at the range. If you need a hunting contact in B.C. I can get one for you in Kelowna through my brother-in-law Wes. Wes will also be doing some hunting for moose, etc this fall north of Edmonton. If you want to contact him I can link you up. Take care.
    Clark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clark, the old fart with the beard looks like the guy who peers back at you in your mirror in the morning. I will send you an e-mail about Wes.

      Delete
  2. Here's wishing you safe travels, awesome adventures, comraderie with old buddies, many libations, successful hunts and catches, and many new memories and stories to be shared amongst family and friends.

    ReplyDelete